What is khalmnpr.exe?
The khalmnpr.exe file is installed alongside Logitech Bluetooth mouse. This process allows advanced configuration and diagnostics of Logitech products.
Khalmnpr.exe ? File Information
Be default, the khalmnpr.exe file is located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Khal folder.
The khalmnpr.exe file is most commonly found in 94,208 bytes size. It is also known to exist in 28,160, 101,136, 56,080, 49,152, 55,824, 76,304, 37,888, 100,888 bytes sizes.
You can find entries related to khalmnpr.exe in registry in the following locations:
Khalmnpr.exe ? Startup Information
By default, the khalmnpr.exe process loads automatically every time you start your computer.
Does removing the khalmnpr.exe process effect the usability of Logitech Bluetooth mouse?
No, it doesn?t. You do not require the khalmnpr.exe running in order to use your mouse.
If the khalmnpr.exe process is giving you trouble or causing errors on your computer, you can safely remove this process without causing any ill-effect on the functionality of your Logitech Bluetooth mouse.
How to resolve the ?KHALMNPR.EXE is using 98% of CPU? issue?
The khalmnpr.exe process is notorious for its high CPU usage and may frequently cause system slow downs or system freezes.
The best way to resolve the issue is by getting rid of the khalmnpr.exe process. To remove the khalmnpr.exe process completely you need to complete the following tasks:
- Terminate the khalmnpr.exe process
- Delete the khalmnpr.exe file from your system
- Remove the khalmnpr.exe process from your startup programs
- Delete registry entries associated with khalmnpr.exe
Let?s see the steps in detail.
Steps to terminate the khalmnpr.exe process
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open the Windows Task Manager window.
- Next, click the Processes tab.
- Select khalmnpr.exe and click the End Process button.
Steps to delete the khalmnpr.exe file
- Click the Start menu and then click the Search utility.
- Next, click All files and folders.
- Now, in the All or part of the filename box, type khalmnpr.exe and from the Look in drop-down list select All Local Hard Drives.
- Next, click the Search button.
After the search is complete, results will be displayed in the right-pane of the Search window.
- Right-click the khalmnpr.exe entries that appear in the right-pane and then click Delete.
Steps to remove khalmnpr.exe from startup programs
- Click Start and then the Run command.
- Next, type msconfig in the Open box and press the OK button.
- Next, click the Startup tab in the System Configuration Utility dialog box.
- Clear the check box before the KHALMNPR entry.
- Finally, click Apply to save your changes and then OK to exit the System Configuration Utility dialog box.
Steps to remove khalmnpr.exe entries in registry
Note: The steps mentioned below require you to edit registry. Perform these steps only if you are comfortable editing registry. This is essential because a single mistake may cause irreparable damage to your system. As a precautionary measure, make a registry back up before proceeding with these steps. You can make a registry backup manually or by using a reliable registry cleaning tool, such as RegServe for this purpose.
- Click Start and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit to open the Registry Editor window.
- Next, press Ctrl+F to open the Find dialog box.
- Type khalmnpr.exe in the Find What box and click Find Next.
- Right-click each entry related to khalmnpr.exe and then click Delete.
Note: Restart your system for changes to take effect after you have completed all of the above steps.